We are designing a unique gathering where participants will be solely focused on the consequential decisions that will determine the future of the most exciting financial migration in human history.
Day 1 -
Check In Opens
How to Unlock Mass Participation in DeFi
- Outlining the key differences between DeFi products, how they differ, interact with and build on traditional financial products, and whether there are any that could bridge over to mainstream use cases?
- What is needed for DeFi to be able to withstand industrial grade dollars?
- Understanding how traditional businesses reconcile, account for and operationally manage their exposure to crypto and DeFi
The Lifestyle of the Anonymous and Pseudonymous: Managing Security and Identity in a Decentralized World
- Why do users choose to be pseudonymous and should they be hired in real organizations?
- What are the security measures needed to authenticate and validate a user or participant to ensure their legitimacy?
- Is anonymity a red flag for an investable or sustainable project?
Assessing Risk: How to Avoid the Next Terra, Olympus or Abracadabra
- How to better manage risk, identify trustworthy partners and undertake the right due diligence to play in this space
- Outlining the importance of knowing the end-to-end supply chain of which your company is exposed to
- What options are available for organizations or individuals compromised by financial crimes, hacking or fraud?
Working Toward Responsible Regulation in Blockchain
- Does DeFi present the first real opportunity to shake up regulation?
- Discussing the best way to engage and collaborate with policy makers to construct the most appropriate and effective regulatory framework for crypto
- Is there a way to balance libertarianism with ample customer protection?
Opening Cocktail Reception Sponsored by Aptos
Day 2 -
The Current State of Crypto Regulation
- Analyzing the most recent regulatory discussions, initiatives and / or announcements
- Outlining best practice and other examples of intelligent and successful decisions in regulation that appropriately set rules that understand the businesses they govern
- Highlighting where clarity is needed for the industry to succeed and for broader, mass market adoption
The Great Divide: CeFi vs. DeFi
- What can CeFi learn from DeFi and vice versa?
- How can CeFi and DeFi work together? What does the convergence of the two or a blended model look like?
- What challenges do tradfi face scaling decentralized applications and what is the best process for onboarding crypto native partners?
The 5th Asset Class: Evaluating Crypto within Financial Markets
- Does the current interconnectedness between the performance of digital assets and financial markets indicate that it presents limited risk diversification?
- Dissecting the importance of interoperability across asset classes
- What is needed from a governance, systems and infrastructure perspective to stabilize crypto and elevate our current financial market?
- Do ETFs provide a vehicle for greater market participation and what are the benefits of investing via ETFs versus actual crypto?
Getting to Yes: How Normies Successfully Enter Crypto
- How are institutions evaluating the market opportunity of adding crypto against their risk appetite and compliance requirements
- What is the role of FIs in crypto and what are some good examples of this?
- Examining how to get internal buy-in and regulatory approval to effectively roll-out and adopt a crypto strategy across an organization
Networking Cocktail Reception
Private Dinners & Sponsored Activities
Day 3 -
The Convergence of Web2 & Web3
- Will Web3 replace Web2 or can they work in tandem?
- Predicting what Web2 applications will be replaced by newly emerging d’Apps and decentralized services
- Discussing the importance of an integrated and frictionless user experience independent of the underlying technology
Infinite Assets: NFTs beyond the JPEG
- Exploring the expansion of the NFTs to other asset classes and where the space is heading to next
- Discussing the potential everyday uses of the NFT; ticketing, digital identity, proof or certificate of authenticity
- How are NFTs and DeFi interacting to enable gaming with true ownership and portability of virtual assets
Grab & Go Lunch + Aspen Activities: Ebikes & Paddleboards
*Agenda subject to change.